Tuesday, August 26, 2014

My Story, Experiment of positive vibrations. How I believe it has made a difference displayed through physical reality at park events.

I am relating my story, experiment of what I have done for the last 2 years at park concerts/fireworks.

I believe our vibrations make a difference in physical reality.  I have seen a physical difference when I vibrate out positive thoughts and love to everyone at the event.  There has been a marked change in the trash left afterwards.

We all do make a difference....



Remember we can have an affect on water through our thoughts, our thoughts are energy






I am asking people to please contact me with your positive stories in how your life has changed or places have changed through your own energy/vibrations.

I want to start putting people's stories on the blog, so we all can hear about how positive thoughts and energies makes a difference.

sherriequestioningall      at   yahoo  dot com   (obviously change the 'at' and the 'dot'.

One person who I will be interviewing began changing her thoughts and she decided she wanted to work at a vineyard.  She began seeing it and that the job would be created for her, she would not have to go to interviews and seek it.  It would come to her.  Well, it happened, exactly has she put her energy into it.  She is now at a vineyard, the job was created for her and she is very happy.

We do make a difference.

3 comments:

  1. Sherrie, please don't be so modest about this event. You made this happen. Guests of theses events were effected by your amazing energy. My life was changed by someone's story much like yours. Luckily, they didn't keep their story to themself. They were urged to overcome modesty, and the other fences that kept them from truly believing in their gift. You have such gift, this incident and others you share, prove you have something special. I beg you to go to the media, don't hid this from friends and family, share, over share, believe ,and even though it may be the hardest thing you've ever done, you have the strength to put yourself out there. Go to the media hire a PR firm if you need to, create a storm. Please, please, share this and your other story's. We are all looking for a leader. You will be provided with resources to make this happen, because sharing your gift is selfless. Dissect recent events. You brought things to yourself & your family. Look within. You already have what you need to get whatever you desire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherrie; how are you? I don't typically care about the comment sections of blogs I visit, but, I find it odd that you haven't posters since you were encouraged to "go public", I can't imagine that would be easy. Don't succumb to the pressures of stranger's, because, your message is true and beautify blessed. Tangible things are coming to you that will provide you opportunities. Trust in you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Thank you for your concern. I have had all type things go wrong this week. From my computer not working to many other things breaking. I guess when we work on ourselves, we are then given events to see if we actually stay in those places of peace and love for all. It has been a week of frustrations and yet at the same time blessings that happened.

      Delete